It is an innovative eco-compatible material, thanks to which it is possible to create a continuous surface.
Ecomalta is the result of an accurate technological research and is produced in respect of the environment. It is fireproof, breathable, resistant, flexible, recyclable, free of concrete, epoxy resins and toxic substances that can threat health, both human and environmental.
Our cycles follow the CEE directive for Indoor Air Quality (AIQ):
- there is no production of toxic gases that could be detrimental to the environment and subsoil;
- there is no production of pulverulent micro-particles;
- there is no level of radioactivity;
- there is no release that could cause humidity build-up;
- it has an excellent resistance to dirt;
- it is recoverable;
- it is flameproof;
- it is not included in the potentially toxic cataloguing.