We selected the 5 types of marbles that best combined with our finishing offer. Our products are exceptionally beautiful and high-quality, and are chosen from the best selections available. The beauty of the stones comes from their nature, which however requires more care in usage and maintenance. Our tops always undergo a water and oil repellent treatment, that has to be restored over time and that in any case does not safeguard the product against acids and aggressive chemicals. The following are the characteristics of the selected marbles:
- C-type Carrara: historic Italian marble that distinguishes itself from the others for its greater purity and a whiter background colour. Origin: Apuan Alps; type: marble
- Black Boschetto: it is a black coloured marble, dominated by white and gold veins, particularly magnified by the shiny finishing that enhances its crystal structure. Origin: Marocco; type: metamorphic marble
- Agave Brown: it is characterised by a brown background colour with golden glints, decorated by numerous light-brown veins and some crystals or white salt deposits. Origin: Southern Spain; type: breccia marble
- Pascal: it is grey-brown with light nuances and thin grey veins. Origin: Tunis, North Africa; type: dolomitic limestone
- Marquinia black: we only use top quality Marquinia Balck marble, characterised by a black dark background, with white thin veins crossing it. Origin: Spain; type: marble
Natural stones do not suit every customer. They require extra care and more maintenance than other materials and are more subject to stains.
Our marbles undergo a water and oil repellent treatment, however this does not safeguard the product against stains. The matte/smooth finishing better hides small imperfection than the shiny one.